Just a short newsblog this week - in this blog:-
- Forest Skills for YR
- Clothing requests for all classes
- Do you have any... ?
- Photo orders
Forest Skills for YR
YR will be carrying on with Forest Skills this term - please could all children bring in Forest Skill clothing this coming Wednesday (27th April) to be left in school until it gets too messy! Hopefully things won't be quite as muddy this term. The children are helping to plant up wildflowers for the wildflower meadow on the nature park that joins on to Tadpole Garden Village - they are having a direct impact on growing the community:)
Clothing requests for all classes
As we all know the weather really can't decide what to do so please could all children still bring in a coat each day; can they also bring in a sunhat and a water bottle :)
All clubs start this week - a few reminders:-
- clubs list as at today is shown below and attached to the email that notifies you of this blog - any queries please pop in to school office
- cooking club need to bring a tupperware container and £1 each week
- all club pick ups will be from the area outside Y1 entrance, regardless of whether your child is in Y1 or YR.
- all clubs finish at 4:30 - all clubs are run on a voluntary basis and, if you could be there ready to collect at that time, such a prompt pick up would be much appreciated
Some parents have asked us to ask everyone to try and maximise how many people can park in each lay-by by parking a close, but safe distance from any cars already there or close to the end if you are first - thank you.
Do you have any... ?
We are on the look out for the following items - if you can help please let the school office know by email or pop in:
- clean offcuts of guttering and drainpipes or any other safe sizes of pipe
- used tyres
- items for junk modelling
- donations of compost
- clean large pieces of fabric, matting, netting, picnic blankets etc for den building
- lego or duplo
- toy cars
- small world play items - e.g. playmobil sized
- plastic crates with lids
- giant sized outdoor games e.g. connect four, chess etc
Just a reminder that the deadline for photo orders is 29/4/16 at 9:00 a.m.